25. I’m double jointed
24. I have a habit of cracking my toes
23. After a consult with a Lithuanian facialist, I started shaving my face
22. I started speaking German at age 4
21. I’m an Alto II/ Tenor I
20. I graduated in 1998
19. I’ve been blogging for 5.5 years
18. I’m a bourbon drinker
17. I have a Masters’ Degree
16. I was raised as a Baptist
15. I am terrified of centipedes. In fact, it wasn’t until a few years ago that I could actually write the word “centipede.”
14. Red is my favorite color.
13. I still have acne
12. I’m tend to avoid being on Facebook because I get sucked in and spend too much time on it.
11. I’m still nursing DS (he’s 2.5)
10. It took me until having my third child to finally accept my body as God made it
9. I read an average of 4 books per month
8. I have no shame in reading Junior/Young Adult novels
7. I have the goal of writing a Children’s Horror Chapter Book based off of a kids’ song
6. I usually have pink sparkly nail polish on my nails.
5. I love finding furniture on the curb that I can transform
4. Vacuuming is my favorite housekeeping duty
3. Laundry is my least favorite housekeeping duty
2. Most of my clothes come from Lands’ End.
1. I am blood type B negative
Did anything surprise you? What are 25 things most people don’t know about you?
Until Next Time!