- Thrifted Mirror
- Isopropyl Alcohol
- Small Clear Adhesive Hooks
- Picture Hanging Hardware
1. Head to your closest thrift store and find a cute mirror. Mine shown is about 16×20 but you find whatever one best suits your needs. If you can’t find one at the thrift store, I’d say hit up a HomeGoods or TJMaxx before heading to Target or Pier One.
2. Clean the surface of the mirror with alcohol thoroughly. (If you are out of isoproyl, you can use vodka… or Windex, but the Vodka is more fun.)
3. Lay your necklaces on a flat surface and determine how you want them to hang.
4. Stick your clear hooks on the cleaned mirror to match how you want your necklaces to hang
5. Wait one hour.
6. Hang your mirror and add your necklaces!
See? Crazy easy.
Until Next Time!